The maps MULTIPORT mPAD-2 module performs the following functions:
- Thermostat: Two relay outputs can control remote devices (heating, cooling , lighting, etc).
- Data Logger: 4000 data records, with time, internal & external temperatures, analog input 0..10V.
- Multiport Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, RS-485
Settings and control of the equipment can be performed remotely, from any browser.
Control applications can be implemented thanks to its possible connections (Ethernet, USB, RS485).
The Multiport mPAD-2 module has been designed by the MAPS R&D department, taking advantage of the long experience (since 1970) in industrial automation. The device is prepared to work 24 hours/day, 365 days/year, under the most demanding working conditions. The 4 basic design criteria are: reliability, robustness, low cost and ease of installation.
Settings can be changed remotely from any browser, or in situ, with the desktop application either by Ethernet or USB.
The main functions performed by the equipment are:
- Temperature control (thermostat), internal or external probe (optional) and two relays activated by exceedings alarms.
- Control through the analog input [0..10VDC].
- Recorder (data logger) up to 4000 data records.
- Communications Bridge functions between USB, RS485 and TCP/IP to communicate equipment using such communication buses.
mPAD-2 has two LEDs for diagnostic and status indication.
|Technical specifications mPAD-2 Thermostat|
|Power||12VCC .. 30VCC / 6W|
|Settings & Data Download|
|Multiport Connectivity||TCP/IP, USB, RS-485|
|Connexion bridges||TCTP/IP to RS-485, USB to RS485 or TCP/IP to USB|
|Clock||Internal, in real time|
|Temperature probes||Internal and External [-50..65]ºC|
|Relays NO / NC||x2, 2A @ 250VAC, 100.000ops, 6ms|
|Data records||x4000, date, internal and external temperature, voltage|
Documents and software download.